Saturday, January 12, 2008

The last day of 2007

Last day for 2007, my family and I didn’t go anywhere because we don’t like travel in while there are many people want to travel. We only went to our cousin’s house that is in Bangson province. My cousin invited my family to have a party and exchange present. So my family and I went to Central Pinklao to buy a present for drawing. Then we went to my cousin’s house. That place, there are many foods put on the desk such as, steamed dumpling, grilled chicken five stars, moo satay (BBQ pork with curry ), ice-cream, fruits and etc. I ate almost everything because I’m very hungry and that foods are tasty. After eating, I and my cousins gambled card. When it’s late at night, we draw to exchange present. I got number13. It’s lucky number. I got present that has money values 1000 baht. I liked money more than thing. I felt fortunate that I got present which is the most expensive. My brother and my sister got present that has money values 500 baht. In fact, Adult put money for present but child bought thing for present. I’m lucky that got adult’s present. After that, I and my family went back home. But that day my sister made an appointment with her boyfriend’s mother that come from China. She wanted to meet my sister and my mother so when we went back home, we went to receive desserts that we ordered for giving my sister’s boyfriend’s mother. In the first time, I thought that will countdown at home but my sister wanted me to go with her and my mother because there are many people that come with her boyfriend’s mother. My sister didn’t want to go there only her and mother so I went with her and mother. My mother drove a car to hotel that is on Ratchada road. When we arrived the hotel, my sister’s boyfriend led we to a room that his mother stayed. My sister can speak, write and listen to Chinese language but I and my mother can’t speak, write or listen to Chinese language. So I and my mother can only listen and smile. I felt very pressure because every eye-sight that came from my sister’s boyfriend’s mother and her cousin looked my sister, my mother and I. There are 11 people for them. If I know that I will feel bad, I won’t go with my sister certainly. While they were talking with my sister, I sat very quiet. When it’s near the time for countdown, I ask them for talking with my friend by mobile phone. I felt very good when I walked outside from that room. I talked with my boyfriend and countdown with him. Then, I called my friends to say “Happy New Year”. After that, I went back that room. For a moment, we thought it’s very late. It’s 1a.m. So we asked them for go back home. In that day, I was both happy, tired and pressure but I felt good that at least I went outside before a new year.

No comments: