Saturday, January 26, 2008

Enjoy buying and eating

On Tuesday, the first subject is English II. In class, I sent my essay that have topic that “Legalization of gambling in Thailand” to Arjarn Jasper. After English II class, I and my friend went to Nomjit that is opposite The Mall Bangkapi because my friends wanted to paint her fingernails. My friend drove her car to park at The Mall. After that, I and my friend wanted to print picture from my mobile phone so I and my friend found shop to print our picture. Then we had a free time to wait our picture so we went to shop to paint fingernails. We saw many designs to choose to do it. In the first time, I intended to do it but it didn’t have any design that I like so I didn’t do it. I waited my friend to paint her fingernails and then we walked to shop to receive our picture and went to The Mall. My friend bought cosmetic and tissue at Watson and then we walked to stationery shop because I wanted to buy Scotch tape to take it to wrap present. After that, we walked to Ta-wan-na. Last week, I and my friend went to Ta-wan-na and I liked one dress but I didn’t buy because I thought that will go Platinum Mall soon so I intended that will buy clothes once. But I didn’t go anywhere so I decide to buy that dress. I and my friend found shop that sells that dress and I bought it. My friend bought dress too but it’s different from my dress style. Then we walked to Ta-wan-na square. It’s next to Ta-wan-na and Macro supermarket. I wanted to buy contact lens that import from Korea. My sister told me that it’s good and it’s difficult to find to buy them. And my sister bought them from Ta-wan-na square so I went to there to buy them. Contact lens that I bought costs 599 baht. It’s not too expensive for using three months. When we bought everything that we wanted in that day, we went back ABAC to study law subject that starts 5.30 p.m. In That day, I and my friend paid too much. We thought we should be saving in next day. Otherwise, we will not have money to dine. 555 However I and my friend are happy that we did things that we wanted to do them.

On Thursday, I usually went to class. In English II class, Arjarn gave essay paper back to me and explained my defect in essay. I got B-. It’s not bad for me. After class, I and my friends had a lunch together. Then we went to Auditorium to re-exam for ethics subject that we failed in year 1/2. After that I went back dorm, stuffed things to my bag and waited my mother to pick me back home. During I waited for my mother, I saw Korean series and slept. I didn’t know the time that my mother will arrive. She told me that will arrive late because she’s busy and waited my sister to go back home together because my sister was with her friend near ABAC. In the first time, I intended to have dinner with my mother and my sister but I was hungry more than waited for them. So I left dorm to buy foods. When my mother arrived, picked me and my sister, she drove to milk café because she didn’t have dinner and she’s very hungry. Though I already have dinner, I could eat again. I’m too greedy.555 I ordered spaghetti cream sauce with fried chicken that is my favorite menu and then we ordered egg custard with bread. They’re very delicious. In that day, I ate too much and it’s like this almost everyday so it caused I’m fat now. But I’m happy to enjoy eating.

No comments: