Saturday, December 15, 2007

Last week before mid-term

On Monday, it’s Constitution day so ABAC has no classes. I went to The Mall Bangkhae with my friend. We walked to theater floor and decided to see Bee Movie. This movie is Animation comedy. I liked it. After that, we had a lunch at The Pizza. We ordered Super Deluxe in medium size. It has pepperoni, sliced ham, sliced bacon, onion, capsicum, mushroom, pineapple, pork, Italian sausage, shredded ham. In addition, we ordered BBQ chicken wings, garlic bread and bread sticks & dipping sauce. We ordered many foods but ate only 2 people. It’s too much. After eating, I felt tight in the stomach. I thought that will not eat too much again. After that, I went back home and stuffed things to back dorm.

On Tuesday, I had English II class at 11 p.m. After class, I and my friends had a lunch together. We had agreement to go to Platinum Mall. My two friends that ever have studied in ABAC came and went to Platinum with ours. We went to platinum by my friend’s boyfriend car. We walked from 5th floor to 1st floor because a car parked on the top floor. We walked since 2.30 until 5 p.m. I bought only three shirts. I wanted to buy many things but there were no anything that I like. It disappointed for me because I didn’t go to law class for that shopping but I got only shirt. While we were going back ABAC, we felt hungry so we decided to have a dinner at milk café that is not far from ABAC. I ordered Spaghetti Cream Sauce with fried chicken. It’s very delicious. My friend ordered two menus because she was very hungry. After that, I went back my dorm.

On Wednesday, I had law class in the morning so I had to get up early. I was very sleepy. After class, I and my friends had breakfast and then we went to World Civilization class. In class, Arjarn taught only thirty minutes. In fact, this subject has 1.30 hours but in that day, Arjarn taught finished and nothing to do so she finished class quickly. After class, I and my friends went to shop to buy World Civilization’s textbook because we will exam on Friday. Then I went back dorm and invited my friend that stay in same dorm to play Audition game. I wanted to relax before I will be serious in the next day.

On Thursday, I have no class. I woke up at 10 p.m., took a bath and went outside to buy foods. After eating, I read World Civilization’s text book for examination next day. I read it almost all day. I was very upset about it because it’s difficult and there are many texts. I couldn’t remember it all. In the evening, I relaxed by seeing Korean movie and then I knocked my friend’s door that is opposite my room to invite her to have a dinner. We walked outside from our room to food shop. We chose to eat Tom-Yam noodle. Then we walked to Family Mart to buy many snacks for a long night. We wanted to hoard foods because that night we maybe read a textbook until midnight. When we went back our dorm, I hurried to take a bath and read a textbook.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

World Civilization eh? I always enjoyed history. I would like to get one of your books one of these days when I have some spare time to do some outside reading..