Saturday, November 10, 2007

Two weeks ago

Finally, I had to class again after period of happy time passed. In the 2rd semester 2007, I registered total 20 credits. It's great because in the first year, I registered only 13 and 16 credits. It's too litle. I wanted to graduate in 4 year so I need to study many credits. In the first week of open semester, On Monday, my first subject is EngII. I studied with Arjan Jasper again. It's so lucky for me. But in that day I and my friends didn't go to class because my friend failed EnglishII so she had to change section to study EnglishII again. I went to make it with her. When we finished, it's late to go class so we had a lunch. Then we went to World Civil class. After class, my friends invited me to go to The Mall Bangkapi. I agreed with them. When we arrived The Mall Bangkapi, we walked for a moment and went to Nomjit. It's opposite The Mall. My friends wanted to paint nails and extend her hair. I waited my friend many hours. Then we went to Ta-wan-na and had a dinner together. After dinner, we went back our dome. On Tuesday until Thursday, I went to class but I didn't go to law subject I studied only BG subject because nobody in my group went to law class and I didn't want to study alone. We're lazy but next week we thought that will study every subject. On Thursday,my mother picked me to go back home because I don't have class on Friday. But I have class on Saturday,it's so bad. In the evening, On Saturday, I went to The Mall Ngamwongwarn to meet my friend. We had a dinner at Zen restaurant. We ordered many foods. When we checked bill, it costs 1400 baht. It's very expensive because my friend ordered one wrong menu. My friend thought that menu costs 200 baht but it costs 890 baht so it's more expensive than we thought. In the first time, my friend intended to pay all food expense but he didn't have enough money so I helped him to pay for them. Then we went to Home Fresh Mart. It's supermarket in The Mall. I bought sanitary napkin, tooth-brush and shampoo to use in my dorm. Then we went back home. The Mall Ngamwongwarn is not far from my home and there are public vans that arrive my home. It's convinient. On Sunday, I went to hospital to visit my sister. She was operated her jaw to prepare for do her teeth. In the evening, my mother drove to my dorm. We had a dinner at BKK restaurant that near ABAC.

In the second week, I went to class as usual. On Tuesday, facuty of law announced grade. I and my friend were very exciting. After EnglishII class, we walked to Q8 building to look grade. When we arrived the place that announce grade, there are many people that look grade. We couldn't see anything so I walked pass crowd to see it. Finally, I could look my grade. I passed every subject and grade is good. I'm very glad and I felt relieve that I didn't fail. Then I and my friend had a lunch and went to law class in the afternoon. On Thursday, after English class, I and my friends went to ABAC Suvarnabhumi to connect ethic center because we didn't pass ethic in semester2/2006. We wanted to solve for it. In the evening, after we went back to ABAC Huamark, I and my friend went to internet cafe. I waited my mother to pick me to back home until 7.30 p.m.

No comments: