Saturday, February 9, 2008

Relaxation before final exam

On Tuesday, after I had English II class, I and my friend went to internet café to play online game together. While we were playing, my another friend called to invite us to go Platinum Mall. I and my friend agreed with her because we wanted to go shopping and bought many law books at Chulalongkorn University Bookshop that is not far from Platinum Mall. I and two friends, we went there by taxi. We walked at Platinum Mall since 2.30 – 5.00p.m. I bought shoes and many clothes. After that, we called taxi to siam but there are not taxi agree to go siam. We didn’t know why so we called took -took to siam. A cost of passage is 50 baht. We thought this is expensive because siam is not far from Platinum and if we go to siam by taxi, a cost of passenger will equal. But we didn’t have choice. Finally, we realized that why there didn’t have any taxi to go siam and why cost of passenger by took-took is expensive. A way from Platinum Mall to siam was traffic jam. We got air pollution from exhaust. It’s too bad. Took-took’s driver parked at Chulalongkorn University because if he parked at siam, it’s a long time until we will reach there. So we walked through Chulalongkorn University to siam. From Chulalongkorn University to siam, it’s not far, we can walk. I and my friends felt hungry so we decided to eat at Chilalongkorn cafeteria. A food at there is very cheap. It just costs 20 baht. We couldn’t find this cost at ABAC. Moreover, it’s delicious. We thought if ABAC have this cafeteria, it will very good. We will save up money more than now. After dinner, we walked to Chulalongkorn University Bookshop and bought law books. After that, we walked to siam, my friend led us to restaurant that have delicious dessert. I ordered like my friend because she told me that it’s very delicious and it’s chocolate. I like chocolate very much. So I ordered it. And I was not disappointed because it’s very delicious like my friend told me. After that, we went to Bonanza that is near siam, we bought clothes again. There are many beautiful clothes but we had to restraint to buy it because we paid too much and didn’t have money enough. We had to save money to use in next day. When it’s late, we decided to go back ABAC by taxi. In that day, I was very happy even though we tired but we enjoy shopping.

Final exam is coming but I still not start read any book. It’s so bad. I have to admit that I almost forget that the exam is coming. Now I have to pay attention to reading books and doing homework. This semester I set a goal that I would get better grades than last semester, although the courses in this semester are tougher than last semester. So I need to read books much more. I don’t want to fail any subjects because I will waste both a time and money. I thought will not fail certainly if I concentrate to read books. And I will do as I can.

No comments: